Our teammate needs to meet the next requirements:
• 1+ years of relevant working experience with React.js;
• knowledge of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3;
• knowledge of SASS/SCSS preprocessors .
• proficiency with ES6+;
• proven React.js knowledge;
• experience with VCS (Git + GitFlow);
• intermediate level of English (spoken and written);
• ability to write pure, readable, expandable code;
• ability to work independently, and as a team member.
Nice to have:
• proficiency with React.js +TypeScript, Semantic UI, Storybook;
• familiarity with such packages as Axios, easy-peasy, i18next, lodash, moment, msal, react-hook-form, react-transition-group, react-toastify, craco;
• back-end skills (Laravel/Node.js).
What do we offer:
• competitive fixed salary;
• minimum of bureaucracy;
• opportunity to work in autonomy and skilled teams;
• accounting support;
• corporative English classes at the office;
• 7- hours working day;
• paid vacation of 24 working days.
What you will do:
• write high quality, maintainable code;
• develop functionality according to the project requirements;
• participate in project meetings.
We are looking for a long term partner-developer. So we provide a fixed salary in spite of your engagement in projects. Working with us you’ve got a good opportunity to improve your technical expertise and communicate with the English-speaking team