We’re looking for talented PHP developers for a long-term partnership. The opportunity to improve your technical expertise and communicate with the English-speaking team.
Our teammate needs to meet the next requirements:
● 2+ years of commercial experience with PHP;
● advanced knowledge of PHP 7+ (OOP);
● proficiency with Laravel at it ecosystem and related third-party libraries;
● good knowledge of SOLID, DESIGN PATTERNS, REST API design, SWAGGER;
● experience with Git, Docker;
● wealthy experience with MySQL/PostgreSQL;
● experience with *nix CLI and shell scripting is preferred;
● experience in developing/optimizing high loaded systems;
● at least intermediate level of English (spoken and written).
Nice to have:
● experience with Symphony or other PHP frameworks;
● experience with CI/CD;
● experience with MongoDB, Redis, RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch.
What you will do:
● estimate, develop and maintain projects in accordance with the provided;
● design and business requirements;
● produce a pure, readable, expandable code;
● participate in communication with our international client/team in English whenever required, both in written or verbal forms.
What do we offer:
● competitive fixed salary;
● minimum of bureaucracy ;
● opportunity to work in autonomy and skilled teams;
● accounting and legal support;
● corporative English classes at the office;
● 7- hours working day;
● paid vacation of 24 working days;
● friendly atmosphere, game zone in office, corporate events.